Monday, May 11, 2009

upgrayedd...

...for a double dose of my pimp love. if you have not seen the movie that corresponds to that quote, you are doing the world a great disservice. i mean that in all seriousness. it is one of the main reasons that i avoid using 'txt', 'thx', 'lol', etc. to express myself. (that, and my genetic makeup has a deep seated love of the english language, despite my many attempts to evacuate that part of my psyche...).

speaking of good movies, i loved the new star trek. i found it a refreshing combination of the old formula and innovative thinking, joined in such a way to keep me thirsting for more. not only this, but the casting was fantastic. who could have thought that my own simon pegg could make such a good scotty? amazing.

anyway, the reason i started this post is that i plan to 'upgrayedd' my computer soon, a task that leaves my palms sweaty both with fear and anticipation. my brother in law mentioned this site to guide me in the ways of the force, and i don't know how i ever got along without it. however, should the worst happen, know that i love you, and our separation from the web won't be forever.

peace,
ko

ps. still working on some new drawings...

No comments: