Monday, March 16, 2009

evil

no aig employees here, just giving up to the latest local trend. to be honest, though, i feel like a small part of my soul was ripped from its cradle nestled deep withing the beating warmth of my chest, carved out by own weakness in resisting the pressures of my peers. looking through that lens, i guess if i had a multi-million bonus coming, i would do the same thing... then again, i still have at least part of my soul remaining to warm this broken husk, to direct me in the very most basics of 'right' and 'wrong'.

the other day i had the opportunity to regret the purchase of my awesome, l337, super sexy car. and, while this new contender is certainly doing well, i still have no regrets. i would, however, say that if one was looking for a good hybrid that this new insight is a good bet. this does, however, create a small conundrum when one works for another automaker who produces a popular hybrid. ahh, well, strong competition is good, right?

in other news, for those who know castle crashers, this is where they grew up
:


peace,
ko

No comments: