Sunday, March 01, 2009

bumps and bruises...

there i was, hitting the jump perfectly, 160 degrees though my 180 degree old man trick when i realized that i was not going to make it. naturally, i stick out right had to catch my fall, breaking my wrist. fortunately, i write with my right hand... next time i'm going to use my rear to absorb the impact. on the flip side, maurice and i can spend more time blogging now. he seems to have matured quite a bit, i wish i could have seen that kind of progress in my own life.

all the best, old buckeye, all the best. i hope you continue turn a new leaf. me, on the other hand, have been cursed with "the knack" and therefore am doomed for life. fortunately, my mother did not give up on me, molding me into a human being capable of interacting with others without immediately being stoned. well, not immediately anyway...

on the flip side, i've found a comic that explains my relationship with chinh:

peace,
ko




No comments: