Monday, April 13, 2009

give the people what they want

my own mother didn't like the way i drew eva. i guess that just goes to show i don't know when to stop. hey, it worked well enough in getting me a super sweet wife. o well, hopefully some of you out there had a different opinion. (just kidding with you mom, you always taught me the best sarcasm)

while waiting for me to slog through another project, i though i would upload what i have finished so far. the working title is 'the adventures of brown bear'. enjoy. or don't, you'll be in good company.

future projects: hera (you don't want to mess with her), falling cherry blossoms (single frame comic), mac and pc (three frame comic), the promise of 'on live' (two frame comic), images for iphone app (single images)

looks like i have a fair amount of work to do. i should take a day off to get some of it done. that and stop crashing those castles...

peace,
ko


2 comments:

Z said...

I like brown bear in space!!!!!!

Z said...

Oh and by the way I get it...about brown bear.....being your lost toy....:)